Sunday, May 25, 2008

Flowering investments

It's very rare to see a cactus flowering...it take times and also the right opportunity, time to captured this moment..

Somethings in life is like seeing a cactus flowering too...it's rare but not impossible. I guess now in this material world, money is the essence...I have invested part of my money in unit trust this year...I have been to various investment talks and never really did believe in unit trust coz it is something that depends on the performance of the underlying of your investments...if the underlying stock combination soar, the money you earn will soar and vice versa...the advantage is that it is less risky than buying a single stock...

The believes is to buy UT for long term purposes (3-5years), I have heard people loosing from this investments as well, so please don't left it for too long a period. Here is the link to the fund that I have invested in.

More investments blog/material

No comments: