Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Photography

I always like photography. Been addicted to it since high school when I started to be a Sin Chew Jit Poh's Student Reporter, 1996, Form 3. Then I was the photographer for almost all our school's magazine and functions. I like the feeling of being behind lens and taking it all in to the memory of my film.

I have taken some good pictures and a few that I am very proud of.

In this picture, I am using my first digital camera, an Olympus to capture this photo. I like unconventional photography especially if taking my own picture.

Sometimes I feel that investing in a camera is somehow a way for me to look at this world in a different angle. It depends on what the lens are used and focused on, the lighting of the environment and sometimes the state of emotions when we snap that picture. I always treasure the moments taking photograph...I believe we should treat life the same way too...

Cheers!

"Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud." - Sophocles


1 comment:

s.kuan said...

hey i love taking photos too.. btw i linked u up in my blogroll. :P