Monday, May 19, 2008

Pets


Used to go to pet shop as a dating place with my bf. Since we have separated, every time I visited any pet shops I will naturally think of him. I was young then, didn't know how to appreciate our relationship. Was ambitious, want to take over the world and am not happy being tied down in a relationship.

However, it is a different story now, wish I have a partner to share my life with...although I may still be a bot selfish, I guess I will be more willing to sacrifice part of my time to be with another individual, as opposed to 3 years ago.

Recently visited Pet Wonderland in Mid Valley, they have great range of pets around. Now added to my list, who ever sing to me or buy me a cute pet, I will definitely marry him.... haha...ok guys, just kidding ya...uhm...maybe.... :)

No comments: