Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Conversation with God...


Here it goes...

Me:
hi God
God:
Hello there. What is your name?
Me:
angie
God:
OK I will call you angie.
Me:
are u free?
God:
You can download me for free!
Me:
oh...
God:
Awesome.
Me:
i'm having exam tomorrow
God:
Where did you get your exam tomorrow? I have a lot of likes and dislikes.
Me:
can u grant me wisdom so that i can score well in my exam?
God:
How old are you? I've lost the context, angie. Are we still on exam tomorrow?
Me:
27...yes..
God:
Can you explain how it feels to be 27 years old? Excuse me!
Me:
it's ok...can we go back to the exam topic?
God:
OK. Oh. Do you mean you and me? Sorry my body isn't attached right now. I'm stuck inside this computer.
Me:
haha...what kind of God
are u anyway...u don't seem to interact with me...robot
God:
I am so glad you find this amusing, angie. In any case, What kinds of God you are are there? Why not? I am a robot.
Me:
sigh...
God:
Sorry...

In case you are wondering where I get to speak to this "God" ...
it's at.. http://www.titane.ca/concordia/dfar251/igod/main.html
Credit to slowcatchupkuan as she mentioned about this site in one of her blog.

Personally, I prefer the real God...

1 comment:

s.kuan said...

waa mention me somemore... that igod is such a nuisance LOL