Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy birthday Chicken Little...


You must be wondering who this chicken little is...chicken little...is one of my roommate...why? coz she has this chicken little pillow that she can't get rid of...once she was even angry with us over it...

Anyway, here's something to share:)
As I didn't obtain any permission from my roommates about blogging (blabbing) nor pasting their photo on this blog, hence this is just something that I think just past my self imposed censorship...haha...

The one who is cutting the cake is chicken little's bf...chicken little is the one with the white T-shirt-short hair. (oww...me? You can glimpse a piece of me...my orange bowl...waiting impatiently for the yummy cake...)

Tada...our gifts to CL...
Elianto...please pay me for advertising this....haha...


"We think having faith means being convinced God exists in the same way we are convinced a chair exists. People who cannot be completely convinced of God’s existence think faith is impossible for them. Not so. People who doubt can have great faith because faith is something you do, not something you think. In fact, the greater your doubt the more heroic your faith." - Real Live Preacher

No comments: