Monday, May 19, 2008

President...

Someone asks me the question that if I am the president, what will I do...
This is a tough questions, especially that I never aspire to be one before... I guess with the presidential election running in the USA and the way the Junta handle the political and disaster in Myanmar, there is no easy way about it.

I think like any other jobs offered, there's a clear job descriptions, be responsible, take on your responsibilities and follow the job descriptions faithfully. You can improvised but never tweaked it to suit yourself.

Have your own principle and stick to it. Listen to the people, they are the reasons why you are here and what your job is all about.

Secondly, besides following the job descriptions, wisdom and experience is important. just like any other job, it is good to hire an educated person, but people with lots of experience and wisdom are needed too. If I am the president and if I lacked the wisdom or experience to run a country, I will surround myself with the wise men of the world, make sure they are really the expert in their relevant fields and listen to them more before making a decision.

Third and lastly, to be humble and be a team player. Some president are too monopoly in their approach to solving a problem. If I am the president, I will definitely remember who I am and where I come from. I become the president because people around me support me and rally for me, hence I will be humble and be a team player, not a dictator...

So, if you are a president, what will you do?

Streetbloggers

Radioblog

No comments: