Monday, May 19, 2008

For the love of Diamond


Strangely or not strangely enough, people die for the love of money. I, myself is not an exception. I slave for money even though I have read Robert Kiyosaki's , Donald Trump's and various other's self improvement books.

So, instead of plunging into real estate investment, I go for commodities. I love diamonds, golds and everything that shine. haha...who doesn't right? Diamond are expensive commodities when you buy it but when you wanna sell it, there's only a handful of buyers available. I would like to have it, but not desperate enough.

Now Gold, that's a different story. Part of my bonus recently just went to investing in Gold. Maybank Gold Saving's account options is a good investment choice. Of course, Public Bank is also offering it. The saving options is around the same. The minimum investment amount is 5grams, subsequent amount is 1gram. Nowadays Gold price fluctuate a lot, basically around MYR90 to MYR100. So, if you have extra money and do not plan to use it in the near future, you can try it.

Now, coming back to diamond... to my future husband out there, Diamond are a girl's best friend!

Review?

No comments: